/ By Anne Zhou / July 22, 2016
Sweeten Weekend Reading Roundup
A mid-century inspired kitchen island designed by Wake the Tree Furniture Co. (via Design Milk)
– Here’s one way to build a kitchen island if you don’t have the space.
– There’s a new conceptual ad for the upcoming IKEA x Hay collection. What did I just watch?
– Sweeten finds: modern Basquiat-esque encaustic cement tiles from clé.
– Playful grout colors that pop and add contrast to white tiles.
– In case you missed it #ICYMI, Apartment Therapy shows love for the mid-century inspired decor in this sweetened, airy Brooklyn living room! Read more about the renovation and product sources here.
Sweeten handpicks the best general contractors to match each project’s location, budget, scope, and style. Follow the blog for renovation ideas and inspiration and when you’re ready to renovate, start your renovation on Sweeten.