/ By Anne Zhou / September 16, 2016
Sweeten Weekend Reading Roundup
The Dishmaster Imperial faucet (via NYTimes)
– This real estate titan has installed a retro soap and water mix Dishmaster faucet in every kitchen renovation she’s ever done, and you can still buy it!
– FLOR just added three new colors to their cult classic “vintage vibe” carpet—a modern take on the traditional Moroccan Beni Ourain rug.
– Sweeten finds: light fixtures modeled on chandeliers from international opera houses by Lasvit.
– These built-in bookshelves discreetly hide an extra room (see how Frans and Dalal used sliding accordion doors to hide secret storage in their sweetened Manhattan studio).
– In case you missed it #ICYMI, Apartment Therapy commenters raved about the great use of space in this sweetened Clinton Hill Co-op bedroom! Read more about the renovation and product sources here.
Sweeten handpicks the best general contractors to match each project’s location, budget, scope, and style. Follow the blog for renovation ideas and inspiration and when you’re ready to renovate, start your renovation on Sweeten.