We’re bringing our free service matching renovators with vetted contractors to the West Coast
Share the news with your renovating L.A. friends…Sweeten is officially bi-coastal. Bring us your fixer-uppers, from bungalows to lofts to mid-century modern homes. Our free service will help you find the right general contractor for the job—and monitor the project until it’s completed.
Whether you’re a renter looking to buy your first home or a long-term homeowner with an outdated layout, you probably have a lot of questions. Our recent renovation stress survey showed that L.A. residents are most likely to call renovation “extremely stressful”! We understand that there are many moving parts to building your dream space, and that going over budget is always a concern. Sweeten is here to support you in this process with:
- Expert advice in the form of cost and process guides, plus real-life reno stories on our blog, Sweeten Stories.
- Vetted general contractors matched to each unique project
- Assistance in evaluating contractor estimates for the project
- Regular check-ins and monitoring of the job from contract to completion
- The ability to post a review of the contractor on the Sweeten site
Our blog is a golden source of info, covering topics from new energy codes and ADUs to renovation costs and renovating sustainably. It also features our renovation projects with remarkable before + afters, for both residential and commercial projects, as well as profiles of our professional contractors in our network.
Know someone in L.A. looking to renovate? Sign up with Sweeten for a referral code and you’ll both receive $250.
Click here to receive our newsletter, and we’ll keep you updated on what you need to know when renovating in the City of Angels, sharing the tools and knowledge to renovate fearlessly.